If You Want to Quickly Reach Lisa:
(Lisa checks her email frequently and will respond promptly)
Lisa’s Short Bio:
Lisa Rickwood, BFA, CPCC, is an author, speaker, certified coach and has a degree in visual art. She also helped her husband manage a high-end store for over 11 years.
She has been an authority on stress reduction tips to such publications as: Woman’s World and numerous online and offline media sources.
She’s also a wife and mother and is aware of the demands of juggling work and family. This experience helps Lisa be a resource and inspiration to others faced with numerous challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What inspired you to write your book, Escape the Pace®?
- What is escaping the pace?
- Why should I care about calming down? What are the benefits?
- Do you think we are busier now than we were 20 or 30 years ago?
- What are your top five favorite escapes?
- How does a person ‘escape the pace’ during a busy working day? Can you give me some practical and simple examples?
- I like to be busy and thrive on a certain amount of stress. Why would I want to slow down or calm down?
- Is multi-tasking useful or stressful? What do you recommend?
- How could families benefit from your techniques and strategies?
- How could executives, company owners or employees benefit from your stress management tips?
Media Outlets Lisa Has Been featured In: